CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009年12月31日星期四

Bye bye 2009


2009 soon will come to the end and 2010 will replace it. well, i really hope 2010 is a better year. not only for me,but for whole world. I am not really hate year 2009, but it seem like inauspicious for me....
I lost myself in this year. I wan thank the reality world that let me understand what called "friendship" and " personal benefit"....i dun really know how to differentiate good and bad, sometimes I thought that there are no demarcation line among the both. I lost many friends, during the preparation of lousy, fucking assignments. I lost my confidence, since many people keep doubt my ability. I lost of my mind, when they keep quarrels for some minor decision. I lost my smile, for almost a year, coz i dunno what deserve me to smile, to laugh...i am not a obtimistic girl anymore. wil not anymore...i think i should learn how to protect myself. but at least, i bcum mature...i think. lol
year 2009, i bcome...ermmm, dun like social life. i prefer to spend my time in room when i at Ipoh. watching movie, listen to the music, sleep whole day and maybe find friends chating... start afraid to face a large group of people,ermmm...complicated world.
year 2009. i learnt how to play volley ball and badminton....hehe, and hokkey^^when i was unhappy, i try to exercise. thought i still stay fat, but i felt relief after perspiration.
2009, i hope the world less war, more love.or u maybe wil thought i jz talking rubish, but it is tired to see third world contries live very hard after tyrannize by some modern contries.
2010....
i hope...
i got many many money...
i got many many holidays..
my family stay happy( although very happy liao)
to sustain all the true friendships.
all the people i loved,,,,,,healthy and well-being...


HAPPY 2010。。。。。yeah!

2 评论:

XIN YI

ah fei , happy 2010 ~ wish u all the best in this year n always stay happily ~ i m sure dat ur family n all of ur frens do hope dat ah fei who always smile will cm bc o ^^

nOObie dear

未来不是梦...
加油!失去自己,在重新塑造另一个更棒的自己。
失去笑容没关系,
想象我的笑容吧!
有酒窝的....哈哈~^^