CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009年1月28日星期三

My ah tUt Tut gt Blog liao

wuwuwuuu...my lovely ah tut tut finally create a blog liao><
so touching.i love ah tut tut...she go bek 2 Ipoh 2day,i think v wil meet again when sh gt semester break.haix,its ok,i wil miss her de.This chinese new year really have a bit different with previous year.Economy is getting worse,all grown-up try to save their money(by giving less angpau 2 child,but i noe they muz hav their own ineffable difficulties)...Everybody is hoping economic revival.Ya,tee gong peh,u fast fast let all people got work and lead us to brighter way la.
Haiz,as the economy getting worse...my relationship oso having predicament..really!my frenz is getting less and less.sometimes,its hardly to find a frenz to meet when i was at hometown.T.T
i could feel that there a gap...a wide gap...i dunnno how to explain my feel now.jz like,a child who jz lost her lollipop.^^(wat a bad illustration)
ya,yesterday i went bek to my mother's mother de house(oso call as grandparent la)and my mother's grandma still look healthy and cute.

Forever Friends
you'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,

its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.


Make new friends
But keep the old
One is sliver and the other gold !

somebody face at here :p(nt my face lai de,dun misunderstand hah)