CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009年1月15日星期四

ThaTs my LIfe

Life always being blamed.but v still have to learn how to continue our life,even there are people who v dun like.today,there are someone who very irritating sat beside me.she tried to make out some awful sound and make me cant concentrated on my study.(she spoke like a "baby",making some sound like Rain Yang,but actually she make me felt like want vommit)...when i read my story book,she sang!!!gosh,u never noe what played on my mind at that moment.i felt want to take off my high heel shoes and hit on her face.arghh,maybe she has confidence on her voice.but i could not stand anymore.maybe she felt herself like a superstar,(people,"buu"sama dia)=.='"

now she is my only problem,she owaz make me fed up.yup,fed up!if she continue that behaviour.i mean,i dun like people who try to act cute in front of me.ermmm,it may let me lost control...i really hate people act cute la.......!!!!!can anybody ask her to stop doing the nonsense,digusting,pretension expression?...if i continue to get along with her,i may get mad.(maybe when she doing the "babi"sound,i wil throw my book on her face)huh,i really angry now.i never that abominate a person.huh!

haiz,jz forget about it.life stil continue dun matter what happened.(even i may hit her)muahahaha...thats my life!dun let ah fei get angry,nobody can take it.and,dun make babi sound in front of me,i hate it.act as an adult....

p/s:she owaz say i am very fat...hey,her face swollen than me loh......shhhh......now,i everyday jogging coz instigate by her.huh,i want fit than her!!!!!my life now is full of the will to fight.yes,gambateh!