CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2009年1月31日星期六

SimPly wriTe sOmething

In the purpose to be perfunctory with my cousin=Wendy,i write this article to coax her to feel happy.She is in low spirit today.something unhappy happened,and she unable come to my house cause of that incident(pity,never mind la.you still have lots of chance to see my cute cute face)
ermmm,Wendy...my cousin...ermmm,a little girl who..."gila anjing".She love doggie so much and her favourite is AH POOH!(my dog,actually i dont think that it is cute)she like my house cause she can play with him...AH POOH is an apple of her eyes until she always neglect me when i try to talk with her...(what a let down)
Hey,u sudden ask me to write something but i really have nothing more to say.
so,i just hope u can be more happy n support u la.



nah,this is AH pOOh de photo,i Know u Miss Him^^
say:'thank you ah fei'laaaa><

1 评论:

Yynn

thank you ah fei !
I love you so much !
but why you say me ''little girl '' ?
Ter ...
I cant see you b4 you leave
T_T
I'll miss you lots